Monday 2 November 2020

Manly Monday

 

Ollie: Woof, Woof, Everyone! Thanks again for all the great birthday wishes. I had a wonderful birthday. I got two new stuffies from #1!




That top picture was taken by Mr. G. Mr. G also took the picture below, showing me with the ham bone they got me for my birthday!



Genji: I think I look very manly in this pic taken by Mr. G:


And in this one too, with #1 in the background.




Vidock: Handsome Neighs, EveryFriend! It was so cool that #1 came to see us on Saturday! I had taken a special mud bath just to prepare for her visit!


Mud or no mud, I know she knows I am always the handsomest boy!


We wish you all a good week. We have now entered full lockdown and our friends in England will be following suit in a few days.

12 comments:

  1. ooh we love your gifts!!! and we wish you a good start into a new week... may it bring something good to us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pawsome manly Monday with such handsome guys!!!
    Even with a mudbath, you are still handsome Vidock . MOL!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 must have been so pleased to see you had a mud bath especially for her, Vidock.
    I am glad you had aa good birthday with lots of presents and treats, Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You boy are all looking good today. We don't think we've ever seen Genji look so serious though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's hoping the lockdowns make a difference; too many people are dying after months of knowing what to do.
    Don't they know that they have cuties like you boys waiting for them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice to see all of your handsomeness today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time for lots of snuggles as you are all hunkered down. Ollie, did you perform surgery on those stuffies yet? Genji, you are looking great. And Vidock, how did that mud feel?

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some cool stuffies, Ollie ! We're glad you had a great celebration ! Nice to see you, boys ! It looks like lockdowns are back everywhere... Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved seeing you all! I hope the lockdown helps you over there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very manly; all of you dudes!! And we hope the lockdown can be over soon, so that #1 can go about her fun things again...like visiting you and your relations, Vidock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Extremely decent post I simply unearthed your weblog and wished to say that I have genuinely delighted in searching your weblog posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.