Monday 10 August 2020

Manly Monday


Vidock: Handsome Neighs EveryFriend! I am happy to tell you that #1's aloe vera gel worked and my nose ouchie is all better (as is Violette's).

I had a visit last week from a friend of #1's who thought I was a really handsome dude. So what's new? Here I am, being admired:


When this picture of me and my lady love, Aral, was taken, I still had a mostly black nose:


Ollie: #1 is trying to manage my foot ouchie but I confess I am not being very cooperative and I try to lick through the sock/boot. She is not pleased! And then yesterday, she got up really early to take me for a run in the fields before it got hot:


I had a great time, but when I got back, I was covered in burs. Poor #1...


Genji: I am ouchie free for the moment but I am upset wth #1 because she keeps stealing my lizards! It is totally not fair!


I'm going to have a serious think about how to keep them away from her...


As a bonus this week, Mr. G sent us some nice pics of our cousin, Tora-Chan. Look how handsome he is! He is the same age as our Beebs

.

9 comments:

  1. My human steals my lizards too, Genji!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that your nose is better Vidock :)
    Ollie, good that your paw is getting better, but those burrs!! WOW
    Purrs,Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are so happy that the noses look much better... sorry for that evil burrs... at least burrs are no ticks, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad your nose is better, Vidock. Those burrs are a nightmare aren't they, Ollie!
    You are looking handsome, Genji, and so is your cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for healing noses Vidock! Okay Ollie, you gotta cooperate and get that ouchie all better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, 2 out of 3 gents are all up in trouble, aren't you? Genji is too, but #1 hasn't found out about it yet...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're glad to hear your nose is better Vidock. Those burrs don't look like much fun to have stuck in your fur. Sorry to hear #1 keeps stealing your lizards Genji. Maybe she likes to play with them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to hear your nose is better, Vidock. #1 is great!!!

    Ollie, those burrs look painful. We hope you leave your foot alone or we see a cone in the future.

    Genji, those lizards are so fast we can't catch them. How we wish we could!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear that your nose is not ouchie anymore, Vidock!

    Hope your paw troubles continue to improve, but ya gotta stop the licking!

    Burrs are such a nightmare when the furs are thick and long. Benji gets them, but Dalton has very short furs so not much catches on to stick in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.