Monday 24 August 2020

Manly Monday


Ollie: Woof Woof! We had the best time in Normandy! Here is a picture of me with Tommy's sister, Sophie. I caught the ball!


We went for a great walk! I am on the lead in this pic because we were almost at the road. The rest of the time, #1 let me run free and she said I was good as gold.


Here I am with #1, Ms. A (Tommy's breeder) and Sophie and Elsie, Tommy's sisters, and Georgie and Minette, who come from the same breeder as me!


I also got to meet Tommy's nephew. His name is Charlie:


Da Genj: I am so glad that #1 and Ollie are back. I love Mr. G but I really missed #1 and Ollie!


The Big V: I missed #1 too. She is coming to see us today!


Have a great week, everyone!

11 comments:

  1. we love your photos and what a super time you had (the mama awwed and ohhed as she saw that wonderful trifle LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing all you guys today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a pawsome time visiting family and having lots of fun Ollie. Still, it is good to get back home.
    Purrs,Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a great adventure Ollie but the rest of the clan is happy to have you and #1 back home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ollie, I too love to travel, but the coming back home bit is really the best part!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you had a fun time Ollie, welcome back home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We bet you are all thrilled that #1 is back home. Ollie, it sure looks like you had a great visit.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you and #1 had a lovely time, Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing all these terrific photos with us. Ollie, we love seeing you hanging with members of Tommy's family. It looked like such a wonderful time. Have a fantastic rest of your week.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  10. IIt Sounds like Ollie had the bestest time with Tommy's family! Wes loved seeing all the pictures on FaceBook!
    Purrs
    Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Angel Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.