Wednesday 6 May 2020

Woofie Wednesday


Ollie: It's been rainy the last couple of days which has somewhat curtailed our outdoor activities, although I have still been able to do zoomies around the garden!

The last time we went to see the horses, I enjoyed seeing Noelle and BB (Big Black), as I always do, but I was thrilled to see some other friends who stopped by too! When I stayed at Ms. C's after #1's surgery, I became good friends with neighbour Kiki and it was great to catch up!



And lucky Kiki now has a new baby brother called Buddy. He is really cute and BB and I checked him out thoroughly!



In other news, #1 had been trying to clean our terrace with soap, a brush and elbow grease since our old pressure washer broke. She's got some way to go...



The good news is that she has now bought a new one with a friend, so we are waiting for the sun to return.

11 comments:

  1. oh my what a cute pup!!! we had the same problem, pessure washer went to pink cadillac ranch, so I tried to clean the tiles with savon noir and a brush... result: we bought a new pressure washer the same day LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you have been enjoying yourself lots, Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ollie, you sure are having a good time with your friends. The terrace is looking good. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ollie, tell #1 that I dream of having a power washer, however The Hubby puts his foot down and says we don't need it. Maybe if I go halfsies with a friend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you got to see some pals and how cool to meet that cute Buddy! A power washer sure makes those tasks easier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you were having lots of fun with your friends and that new puppy. Cleaning all that by had doesn't look like fun so we're glad #1 was able to go halves with a friend for a new power washer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mum dislikes cleaning. Period!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We could use a power washer here for our deck and our driveway. Mom says then she would also need a powerwashER:)

    Nice to have so many friends to play with, Ollie.

    Woos, Lightning and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is fun to catch up with your friends, Ollie. It is hard work trying to clean without a power washer so I am glad #1 has got a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Power washers are such good help...saves knees and hands, too!

    You sure had a lot of fun when you had a visit with your furends:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.