Saturday 2 May 2020

Sei-Chan's Souvenir Saturday


Rainbow Sei: Hello, everyone. I hope you have all been keeping safe. We are all busy watching over our family back at Poupounette Central.

Today, I thought I would do a post when I will try to show you, in chronological order, photos of all of us taken around early May.

So, we start with Ikkyu, from 2004:


Next up is Sen-Chan, from 2008:



Followed by a lovely shot of Yuu-Chan and Tommy from 2010:


One of me from 2013:


Trav, from 2016:


And Da Beebs, also from 2016:


I hope you enjoyed this week's pics. Stay safe and healthy, everyone!

10 comments:

  1. I did enjoy your photos this week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure enjoyed seeing all of your sweet faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainbow Sen-Chan appears to be mightily pleased with himself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you all, dear angels ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its always nice to be able to have these precious memories. Thanks for sharing them with us:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Early May is such a lovely time.
    Lots of sun and warmer temps :)
    WE do like seeing you and we miss you too.
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all are doing a great job looking after everyone at Poupounette Central. We enjoyed seeing all of you again too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a whole lot of May beauty!!!

    Woos, Lightning and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s always wonderful to see you, dear angels. I really love Trav’s markings :-)
    Purrs to you all xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.