Saturday 2 November 2019

Still There on Saturday


#1 here again. First of all, my apologies for both the lack of posts and the lack of commenting over the past few weeks. This has been the craziest trip ever for me, and I have literally not had time to do anything but meet the immediate requirements of the moment. My trip is now drawing to a close and I shall return to France on Monday. In the meantime, I thought I would share a few last photos of Japan with you.

The first two are a bit odd but I was fortunate to visit a major university veterinary hospital yesterday and one of the things I saw was a cat undergoing an MRI. The cat was a young Abby so I was doubly interested. These are the amazing head images that came up on the screen:



I have also continued to snap cat-related shots as I have wandered around doing other things.










And there were some cute barn cats where the horses were kept last week:



I have barely even had the time to process photos from home sent through by Mr. G, but here are is one of Ollie who has been playing a lot with his friend, Paddie:


I think I mentioned in an earlier post that Da Beebs had come to visit once in the guise of a red dragonfly. Well, he came again, and sat on my hand for the longest time! It was amazing!


It will probably take me a couple of days to recover after my trip, but I promise a return to regular programming by the middle of next week. Thank you for your patience and for not giving up on us!

7 comments:

  1. Those MRI images are amazing!
    It is very special that Da Beebs visited you twice. We have been on a cruise into the Arctic Circle for 2 weeks and had no internet so I have missed all the posts during that time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We totally understand and are glad to hear your trip has been going so well. How cool to have that dragonfly land on you. We have a lot of them around but none have ever landed on one of us (human or canine).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those MRI pictures are fascinating! That dragonfly visit was so special... wow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, those MRI Images are something! Have a safe trip home to your sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the mama dreams of such fabulous boxes with dogs and cats... and what a sweet idea to visit you as a dragon fly...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I'm all worried about that sweet kitty getting an MRI! Hope he's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a special visit ! The MRI images are amazing ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.