Thursday 28 November 2019

Thankful Thursday With Ollie


Ollie: Woofs everyone! I am very excited because my brand-new grown-up collar has just arrived!It is a handmade rolled leather collar and  #1 ordered it for me from the same place she got all of Tommy's collars over the years. It is a craftswoman in England, called Emma Baker-Jones, who makes them:


I think my spaniel name tag looks great with it!


#1 and I also got our picture taken together a few days ago. We have tried to do one every month since I arrived. She was not here for my first birthday. so this was a few weeks late:


To give you an idea how much I have grown, here is the first picture we had taken together, when I was three months old:


I am thankful for all the love and good food that have helped me grow into a big boy!

We would also like to wish all our American friends a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

11 comments:

  1. that's like magic how fast we grow! we love the new collar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ollie, you have grown into a fine,handsome dog!
    That is a really cool collar and we love your tag!
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red collar. Handsome chap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your collar is wonderful Ollie and so is your photo with #1, you've sure grown into a handsome guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very cool collar, Ollie! You look very grown up now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're now a beautiful handsome dog, Ollie ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lovely collar, Ollie, and the name tag is perfect. You have certainly grown into a big handsome boy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have grown so much Ollie. Your collar and tag look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool collar, Ollie. We love that picture of you with #1.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your collar, Ollie. The name tag is so cute!
    You sure have grown big and very handsome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like a great collar for you Ollie. You sure have grown a lot since you first arrived at the Poupounette.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.