Saturday 23 November 2019

Sei-Chan's Souvenir Saturday


Rainbow Sei: Hello everyone. I am busy again this weekend, as #1 is in Paris for a couple of days (Mr.G is holding down the fort at Poupounette Central), and I promised her I would go along. So, my apologies in advance if I only include pics of me this time. I have once again chosen pics of me when I was young:

This one is of me with my Mama, Viña Del Mar:


This is me determined to get closer to #1...


And this shows off the pink pawpads I was so famous for:


The rest of the Rainbow Gang will be back next week.

7 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet photo of you climbing up #1's leg, Sei-Chan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, we love that leg climbing photo too, cute, cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sei-Chan you sure were quite a cutie pie as a kitten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel Sei-Chan, you were the cutest wee kitten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sei, we love seeing baby pics of you!!!!!
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pink paw pads - I always tell people who visit me at cat shows about the pink paw pads that red Abys and Somalis have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.