Saturday 9 November 2019

Rainbow Beebs' Saturday Report


Rainbow Beebs: Greetings, Everyone. Raibow Sei said I could have this post and she will go back to posting herself from next Saturday. You may remember that I was on #1 duty during her first and last weeks in Japan, but I felt it was not enough and that she needed all the support she could get because her schedule was so hard, so I made sure I was around, and I took on the guise of a dragonfly to accomplish this!

In Japan, the dragonfly is a symbol of autumn, and it just so happened that #1 found herself in some places where there were lots of them around. She has always loved dragonflies but it is hard getting close to them. This is how she realised that it was me this time, and not just any dragonfly!

The first time, I appeared as a black and white dragonfly:



But then I decided that red would be a better colour. There is a very famous children's song in Japan called "Aka Tombô" (red dragonfly):


And then I made my move:



Yes, that was her knee. She sat perfectly still and looked at me. Once I was sure she was comfortable with me, I hopped onto her finger:


And then, I settled onto her hand, and stayed there for the longest time:



It was a very special moment for both of us. I liked being a dragonfly!
 

7 comments:

  1. It was very special for you to visit #1 as a dragonfly. Choosing to be a red one made sure that she was in no doubt that it was you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an amazing visit for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Beebs - what a beautiful visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet to visit #1 in a different form.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing ! It's so sweet that you visited #1 as a dragonfly ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.