Wednesday 5 December 2018

Not Quite Wordless Wednesday


Da Genj: So, you heard that I ended up at the vet's on Monday? And that I was not alone? I just cannot believe that Queen Tama insisted on coming along, and then we ended up in the same carrier! Can you believe that?


As you can see, it was pretty cozy but #1 noticed that we both seemed happier than when travelling alone in a carrier. Of course, I am a little guy. Had it been Da (Big) Beebs instead of me, fur might have been flying...

Anyway, #1 wanted to say thanks for all the good wishes. As usual, Tama is being a total sweetheart about taking her meds, and I am being a nightmare. The only way she can get the paste for the diarrhea down me is to put it on my paw for me to lick off.

11 comments:

  1. Some kitties here are not very good about taking meds too ;)
    Feel better kitties!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending healing purrs to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope you feel all better soon, purrs from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Da Genj, I'm thinking that #1 has outsmarted you on this one! You may be difficult, but you are getting your meds, after all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sure looks cozy in there. We are keeping our paws crossed that you both feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Genji, whatever works is good!!! Now be a good boy and lick those paws nice and clean!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. We send Tama and Genji healing purrs and hope they feel better soon. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are both feeling better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of you feel better soonest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coucou Genji,
    Je suis impressionnée que tu acceptes de rester dans la même boite que Tama. Ca fait sardines. Mais si ça vous rassure c'est bien.
    Par contre tu devrais prendre tes médicaments. Fais comme moi, prends ton mal en patience et ouvres ta bouche. Depuis hier je prends un mini bout de comprimé très très amer. C'est pour mon allergie.
    Courage
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.