Monday 3 December 2018

Manly Monday


Vidock: Handsome Neighs, EveryFriend! Even though the weather remains awful, #1 came to see us yesterday so we got our wonderful treat buckets, and I did a little prancing for her. She didn't really manage to catch the best bits on camera, so here is one when I am prancing behind one of my girlfriends, Amandine.


I know I'm pretty muddy, but there isn't anything I can do about that. Muddily handsome, I say!

Da Genj: Can I ask for a few purrs today? I am off to see the vet as my stool has been pretty loose since #1 got back. #1 is wondering if I might need worming...


Da Beebs; I gotta tell you, radiator napping really is the best!


Tommy: When #1 visited the Vs yesterday, I got to have some fun with my girlfriend, Noelle!


Update: In the end, both Da Genj and Queen Tama went to the vet (Tama insisted on coming!). They have both been wormed and Da Genk put on a anti-diarrhea paste (getting it into him is another matter). Tama got some eye ointment for her gummy eye, a shot and several days of antibiotics.

14 comments:

  1. genj, we send lots of potp and we hope for good news from your vet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending healing purrs your way, Genji! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vidock, we bet your lady horse was impressed with your prancing ;)
    Good that you dot to see your lady friend too Tommy.
    Tama and Genji, we purr you are both feeling better and that all the medications work!!!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vidock, you are muddily handsome for sure!
    I hope Gen-Chan gets better soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's hoping the vet now has got you on the path to purrfect health, Da Genj and Tama! Vidock, I spent much time watching horses this weekend, and I impressed my family with my Percheron knowledge, most of it learned from #1's posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You boys are all looking great today. We have our paws crossed for Genji and Miss Tama and hope you both feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are all looking so great today. We hope your vet visit goes well Da Genj and you feel better really soon. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vidock, you look terrific! Purrs to Da Genji and Tama from all of us, we hope you are all better super soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, what'a bit of mud between friends, Vidock. I hope Genji and Tama feel better after their vet visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, that wasn't the best way to start the week, but we hope the worming and meds do the trick. Good luck getting that paste into Genji!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry the gang is having issues, hope all get back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coucou,
    J'espère que ce petit désagrément va passer très vite mon cousin. Ce n'est pas drôle du tout ça. Ca arrivait souvent à Ange Loustiquette.
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  13. We cross our paws and hope Genji and Tama feel better soon ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.