Monday 10 December 2018

Manly Monday


Da Genj: #1 said I could be host today. I am not yet 100% better, but heading in the right direction. Anyway, I helped her with changing the sheets yesterday:


Believe it or not, #1 actually managed to get a shot of me last week in one of the very rare sunpuddles we had!


Da Beebs: Here is a shot of me taken on my birthday last week:


Tommy: When there is little opportunity for outside play, relaxing indoors is the only option!

 
The Big V: When the treat bucket calls!

 
 By the way, #1 is abandoning us again today, but she will be back tomorrow. She is going in to Paris to go to an exhibition, the opera, and then do some shopping. Mr. G will be with us tonight.
 

9 comments:

  1. you had a sunpuddle? wow! we had not only one ;O))) I hope your #1 has a good time in Paris even with da riots and the trouble there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genji, as long as you are headed in the right direction that is good!
    When it is raining , it is a good time to get lots of snuggles.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel ALL better soon, Genji! I'm sending more purrs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You boys are looking good today. We hope little Genji feels all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genji, hope you feel 100% soon! #1 went to Paris? Boy oh boy, I'd love to do that someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to see you guys and I'm glad you're doing some better Genji!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep getting better Genji - take all your medicine like a good mancat!!!

    Great relaxing form, Tommy.

    Tell #1 to be careful in Paris - it sounds pretty scary to be there.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sunpuddle ? You hit the jackpot ! We're glad you're doing better, Genji. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad you got a sun puddle to enjoy. I am still waiting to see one here. I hope #1 has a lovely time in Paris.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.