Monday 17 December 2018

Manly Monday


Vidock: Handsome Neighs, EveryFriend! Sorry about the lack of snuggle pics the last couple of weeks. I did see #1 yesterday.It was incredibly foggy, so I am glad I recognised her! #1 hasn't been doing any riding for a while due to her bad knee so she was very happy yesterday when a very nice young woman, Ms. M, came to Ms. C's specifically to ride me!



You see how thick the fog was?! Apparently, Ms. M will also be riding Violette!

Da Genj: After all this time, #1 finally managed to take a nice sunpuddle pic of me a few days ago!



She also caught me in mid-bath!
 
  

Da Beebs:Here I am, busy with my supervising duties:


#1 also caught a sunpuddle pic of me!


And here is a two for the price of one pic:

 
Tommy: Should this be called a "Halfpudle" pic?


OK, I'm in the sun in this one!


Have a great week, everyone!

17 comments:

  1. How nice to see you boys today! I'm glad someone is coming to ride the V's - that's helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really like the manly pictures gang!
    That was some serious fog Vidock!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was good that you got to go out for a ride Vidock, even though it was very foggy. The fog sometimes came down like that when I used to ride on Dartmoor. Even though I knew the moors like the back of my hand, it was very easy to get lost and a lot of people have done so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, we can only just see you in all that fog there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you need a gps in that fog... our dad too... he even took the wrong direction in our village today ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You boys are all looking great. It's nice to see you found some sun to warm you up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Monday, I have a wonderful sun puddle to be in, plus sitting next to mum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've had some foggy weather recently too, which is always interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Y'all sure look great and I'm happy to almost see you too Vidock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was quite foggy indeed! Do you use fog lights? :-D Lovely sunpuddle pics and love the meerkat Beebs!
    Happy Monday to you all xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coucou les garçons
    Vous avez l'air d'aller bien.
    Vidock tu es parfait en cheval des brumes. C'était un peu comme ça ici ce matin.
    Mon cousin le soleil te va bien.
    D'ailleurs toi et Bibi, vos portraits au soleil sont très beaux.
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  12. those pics of Vidock in the dog are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's some deep fog indeed ! That's great someone could ride you, Vidock ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these pictures. Best ever!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The cats look marvelous, beautiful and happy and feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was one very foggy day for a visit with the V's!!! But we bet they were very happy to see #1. Great pics of the rest of the boys - and you got some SUN!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.