Wednesday 14 November 2018

Wednesday Whinnies


Heloise: Little neighs, everyone! Did you miss me? I know I haven't posted in a while. I was on my own for a while after I came ack from Ms. C's, and I was a little lonesome:


But I wanted to tell you that I am now back with my Mama, Hotesse, and my big sister, Doucette. Here is a nice family portrait:


My Mama is in the middle. 

Oh, and #1 had a fun thing happen to her before she left. She went to a show and there was a competition for geldings. One of them was my Mama's grandson, Astro!


Astro's Mama is my half sister, so I guess that makes me his aunt!!!

12 comments:

  1. how great that you are all together now... and we hope Astro won that show ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello pretty Heloise.
    WE like your family photo and your nephew Astro :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely family photo. I hope Astro did well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Astro is a pretty big nephew! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heloise! I love the photo of you with your mama and sister! And Astro is a gorgeous horse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice to see you Heloise and your wonderful family too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so good to hear from you Heloise. You sure look happy to have your mom and sister join you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are looking even more beautiful than the last time we saw you. And we guess good looks must run in the family - your nephew Astro is so handsome too.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heloise, it's good to hear from and see you again. You are beautiful, and your family is very good-looking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad you are back with your family again, Heloise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello and glad you are back with your mum and sis.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a beautiful family, Heloise, and we're glad you're back with your mom and sister. Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.