Sunday 11 November 2018

Snuggles on Sunday


Tama-Chan: With #1 half way around the globe, we can only dream of snuggles with her...

Da Genj is dreaming of the day he will be able to snuggle with #1 again:


And Beebs is dreaming of waking up in #1's bed with her in it:


You could say that I am the lucky one as I do so much of my snuggling with Tommy:


But that doesn't mean that I don't miss #1 as she spoils me quite a bit when she is around...

We are re-visiting #1's snuggle session with the Vs last weekend, with two different pics:



10 comments:

  1. I get to snuggle with patients today, and I am happy about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet snuggle memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love those happy snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure #1 is missing her snuggles just as much as you all are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can tell how much you all must be missing #1 and her snuggles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww dreaming of snuggling time :-) Hopefully time passes fast for you and you get to actually snuggle with #1 again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We bet #1 is dreaming of snuggling with all of you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mum ran away for the weekend for a wedding. She is home and I am loving getting cuddles with her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.