Tuesday 20 November 2018

Tama-Chan Tuesday?


Tama-Chan: So, it's supposed to be Tama-Chan Tuesday, right? And where, I ask you, are the Tama-Chan photos? A few photos have made their way to #1 in Japan, and there are just a couple I can share with you.

The first is me looking to see if there were any leftovers in Tommy's bowl.


And the other is to show you what I have to put up with when I have my meals, with those two boys hanging around... Wen #1 is here, she often makes sure to feed me where I won't be disturbed. I can't wait for her to get back!


We would like to apologise for the overall lack of commenting. Things will reman this way until #1 gets back from Japan. Her last few days will be as crazy as the rest has been, and she has now caught a cold to boot! Thank you so much to all who have been commenting on our posts!

9 comments:

  1. wow... we hope your n°1 can enjoy the last days in japan and the cold gremlin will not mess up the time in such a wonderful land...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know how much you miss #1 and hope she feels better soon. She will be back with you before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 will be back in no time and you won't have to worry about be disturbed when it's dinner time. Love pose you are making with the boys around during meal time. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  4. We sure hope #1 feels better, busy and a cold are not a happy couple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! Few things are worse than being sick on a trip. I hope #1 doesn't wear herself out with all she needs to do before coming home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were being hopeful looking to see if Tommy had leftovers! I hope #1's cold is only a mild one and soon goes again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tama, we bet you will be happiest when #1 gets home. That way you will finally get to have a good meal ;) MOL!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. #1 is bizzy but she should be home soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.