Sunday 4 November 2018

Snuggles on Sunday


Tama-Chan: As you can imagine, we are all working overtime to snuggle with #1 before she abandons us again on Wednesday.

Even Tommy has been enjoying some special times with #1 on the sofa:



And of course, Da Genj never misses an opportunity...
 

Even the Vs have been in full snuggle mode!

First Violette


And also The Big V!


I suppose you could say that I am better off than some, as I snuggle so much with my Tommy:


And sometimes I wonder if my son, Beebs, is just copying me! 


I know he is trying to look all innocent...

 
We hope you have a great Sunday, and manage to keep your humans at home!

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a very snuggly place to live. We too have been snuggling this week. The temperature really dropped and it's much warm to sleep next to Mummy than all alone.

    Love Laser & McLaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do have a lot of wonderful snuggles going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you are snuggling hard before #1 is going away :-) Happy snuggling Sunday xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot fo wonderful snuggles ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlee: "Snuggling is fun. I like to snuggle Dada in the office."
    Chaplin: "I like to snuggle on the sofa. I will snuggle anybody, especially if they have my favorite soft blanket."
    Charlee: "I've seen you snuggling without the blanket, too."
    Chaplin: "I said 'especially', not 'only'."
    Charlee: "Thank you for coming to see us and for your kind words after Dennis went to the Rainbow Bridge. It meant a lot to us."
    Chaplin: "And to Mama and Dada too."
    Both: "And Dennis told us to tell you, 'ok bye'."

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all are doing a good job of getting as many snuggles as possible before #1 goes away again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone there loves to snuggle with #1 - and why not since she is so good to all of you!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you all are getting in some nice snuggles before #1 leaves you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of snuggles today, not so much yesterday. Mum had an adventure, will blog about it on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will admit, that I talked The Hubby into traveling about some yesterday, just because the rain had stopped, and I wanted to see some fall colors. Trust me, however, all kitties were snuggles and smooched after we arrived home again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.