Tuesday 23 September 2008

Tongues on Tuesday!

Tom: Tuesday is an interesting day, according to #1, as there are so many parts of our anatomy that can be featured! There are of course the obvious... tails, toes and tummies, but I have yet to see a feature on tongues! So, today we are going to regale you with a feature on our lovely pink ones!

First, here is mine, in all its glory:



It is an excellent ventilation system and also serves me well to show #1 and Sen-Chan how much I love them both.

And now here is Sen-Chan's, doing one of the things it does best, grooming me!



Despite its raspy touch, it does a truly great job, although #1 sometimes squirms when Sen-Chan is having a go at her nostrils...!

9 comments:

  1. Oh! Great idea! I'm going to practice sticking my tongue out now!
    Bolo
    http://peiinthelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom , your tongue is perfect,with a beautifull pink, same pink as Sen Chan, but Sen Chan 's tongue with his roughness is more efficaciuos for grooming, you don't think so,?
    When you visit me next time i will show mine who is purple/blue....
    ViVi & AB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sen-Chan, we are impressed with the vigor with which you assist Tom with bathing. His tongue looks floppy, probably not so good for bathing furs, but maybe he could help with #1's face?

    Purrs,
    Abby & Stygia

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sure are both rather impressive tongues!

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute pink tongues you have:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sen-Chan I'd let you groom my belly fluffs! ;)

    Purrs and kitty kisses,
    Isis
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are very happy to have our tongues, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.