#1 here. The other day, we received a very nice award from our friends Ben, Pip and Co. at The Dogs of Greenhill Farm. Thank you!
It seems that this is a combo award and meme because it comes with a request to write seven things about myself and, if I understand correctly, they should be about me rather than the Gang (boring, boring...). Anyway, here goes:
1) Tommy is my very first dog. I had wanted one ever since I was little, but parents and then life in general made it impossible until now.
2) The longest I have lived in any one country to date is 20 years, and that was in Japan.
3) My first cat, Ikkyu, lived with me on three continents (Asia, North America and Europe).
4) I am trilingual (English, French and Japanese)
5) I always lived in big cities until I moved to rural France almost nine years ago.
6) I tend to get annoyed when people claim to be exclusively cat people or dog people. How is it possible to love one and not the other?
7) It really makes me laugh when people think I may be lonely and bored living in the country. I have never been busier in my life!
There you have it. The original request is that this should be passed on to 15 other bloggers. How on earth does one choose 15? If you haven't done this yet, consider yourselves tagged!
Can't possibly not include any photos in today's post, so here is one of me and Tommy, taken by a friend last October:
And here is a rose from our garden:
And a couple of our local ladybirds/ladybugs:
There seem to be more of them about this year than ever before, and also lots more bees, which is great.
We shall return to regular programming tomorrow. By the way, Tommy is still on limited exercise. He can now run about the field a bit, but still no rough play. He is no longer limping but will remain on Rimadyl for another 10 days and we want to be absolutely sure he's better.