Thursday, 1 October 2026

Thankful Thursday

 

Benny: Oyez! Oyez! Oyez! I, Benny The Black, would like to state how thankful we all are that #1 is back with us!


#1 says I look a bit terrifying in that photo. Do you think so?

So, even though she is going away again next week, to Paris this time, we are very glad that #1 is back with us this week. Mr. G looks after us marvellously well, but we do love having her home with us.

She has been taking quite a few pics of me lately, so I shall share some more with you.


I'm sure Queen Tama would be proud of my dangling!


And I even managed a dangle with blep!


Happy October, Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Happy October to you all as well! Those are fun pics of you, Benny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fangs are a tad frightening!
    But your dangles are very impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fierce in that first picture, Benny! Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Benny, how you will be lonely again with her going on another trip. But she won't be gone very long because she always comes back to all of you. I can certainly see why you'd have a lot to say in that first photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.