Friday, 2 October 2026

Thankful Thursday

 

Dragon Ryū: I, Uryū, the Rain Dragon, love my #1 most of all and so I am the mostest thankful that she is back so I can go and snuggle with her whenever I want. There's a space between her laptop and her chest that I can curl up in. It's heaven, but almost impossible to photograph, so you'll have to make do with these:




Today, we are also thankful to our lovely friend Ms. D for this beautiful belated birthday gift to #1: a portrait of our beloved TOMMY!


9 comments:

  1. You are very blessed to have your #1!!
    That is a wonderful present to receive, now Tommy can literally keep his angelic eyes upon you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a super sweet gift... and this is so tommy.... have a good weekend all together

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a handsome boy, Ryu, and the painting to Tommy is absolutely gorgeous and such a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryu you look so handsome on your cat perch. And what a beautiful picture of Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thankful Thursday on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a cutie, Ryū. That is such a beautiful portrait of Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Young Dragon!

    H&K&W
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo Hi Ollie -NAK says that is a handome work of NAT - and hope you get some wet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ryū-Chan, you know which side of your bread is buttered!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a cutie boy and that portrait of Tommy is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.