Monday, 5 October 2026

Manly Monday With Momo

 

Momo-Chan: Hello everyone! Fluff Puff here! It's nice to be back to my regular Monday slot. I just about made it before #1 heads to Paris this morning, until Thursday. I am happy to report that we have some nice pics to share with you today.

Let's start with Benny The Black enjoying some late season window whiffies:



Dragon Ryū has two modes, running around and napping which makes it quite rare to catch him awake and still!



Ollie likes being out and about most of all. Here he is saying hello to our neighbour, Gaston:


And enjoying the dried out pond at the Vs' place:


Talking of the Vs, here is The Big V!


And no, I did not forget about myself! Here I am. I was at the top of the stairs, seeing what was going on.


And hanging out on the cat tree in the kitchen. You can see my bro, Benny's ear below me!


We wish you all a good week and will see you on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.