Tuesday 6 February 2024

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: So, today is the day that our new six-week regime of #1 being away from late morning on Tuesday until mid-afternoon on Wednesday starts. I do hate that this is happening on my day of the week, as you know how important it is for me to have my #1 here to look after me and spoil me. But guess what? In anticipation of this, #1 got me a special gift and it was delivered yesterday!



Isn't that simply fabulous? In this house, the Churu treats are exclusively reserved for me, the Queen. The kitten boys get plenty of other treats but I get the Churus! I think this lot will just about hold up whilst #1 is away. I'm sure Mr. G will do the honours.


I also realised that I had been lax in posting dangle pics recently, so here are a couple for you:



Looking cute:


Guess who.....


Now for waiting for #1 to get home tomorrow.


15 comments:

  1. That is nice to have a Churu gift box all to yourself. Your little shadow loves you, but you don't look pleased to have him sniffing your back. Good luck to #1 with the training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we like churu... it is a super topper for not so mighte fine food ;O)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so regal in everything Tama-Chan!
    I hope you enjoy your treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy for you that you got your special treats and these might just be the cutest dangles ever seen. the one where you are looking at your paw is priceless. these should be called super dangles. and we agree you ARE the Queen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - you really are a QUEEN!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - when my #1 snuggles me - and touches THE RIGHT SPOT, I also do the roll onto my back with four in the air !

    ReplyDelete
  6. With all those wonderful treats, you have lots to dangle about! And when #1 gets home, you can show off your lovely photos and give her purrs for the treats. She'll be glad to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlee: "A gift box for cats?! Why have we never received something like that?"
    Chaplin: "You'd better have a word with Dada about this, Charlee. Everyone knows you're his favorite."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Tama, you are the queen after all.
    I bet #1 misses you when she is away too a bit more than the others ;)
    Purrs Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. An excellent selection in the box, Tama-Chan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guess we all know who #1's favorite is:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are looking as cute as ever, Tama-Chan. We love your dangle pictures. Is there a dog equivalent to Churus? We'd like to try some.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.