Thursday 29 February 2024

Thank(less)ful Thursday

 

Ollie: Well, it's a quandary, isn't it? We are supposed to be thankful on Thursdays, and we do have lots of things to be thankful for, but #1 is leaving us AGAIN! Well, at least she's not leaving until early afternoon, so we'll have her for a bit of today.

#1 stopped at the usual discount store on her way back from Orléans yesterday. They didn't have much available, but she bought a new long leash for me, and I am thankful for that. She was talking to the Weim Mom (Da Phenny and Da Nelly) afterwards, and she bought the same thing for them. We'll see how it works.


Mr. G always takes me for nice long walks, but I have been limping a little recently, so #1 has asked me to take it a little easy with me.


10 comments:

  1. have you see that no one except you and me has such a leash? it is like first step on the moon if we try it hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!

    Not the limpies -
    Paws khrossed you just need to take it easy for a bit and snooze with those KHATS!

    We are so glad you have Mr G to take such good care of all of you when #1 trots off!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: I get to watch my #1 work again today - but first to PlantBox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ollie, I've been limping a bit too; are we twins in another dimension?
    Hope your limp goes away, as I hope mine will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear #1 is going away and that you are limping. POTP coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry that your paw is sore.Purrs it will heal quickly.
    Too bad #1 is going away. but Mr G will make sure you take things easy and hopefully the paw will get better soon!
    Purrs Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're sorry to hear #1 is leaving and you have the limpies, Ollie. Our paws are crossed that the rest will have you back in fine form.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lulu: "We're very sorry to hear about the limpies, Ollie! We send lots of tail wags that you feel better soon!"
    Charlee: "And we cats send lots of purrs!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang Ollie, I hope your leg is doing better! Tell#1 to be safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.