Wednesday 28 June 2023

Woofie Wednesday

 

Ollie: Woofs, Everyone! Ollie here! So.... this time around, when #1 is away, things are going to be a little different for me. Mr. G will look after the cats for the duration but he will only look after me for a week? Do you know why? He says I snore so loudly he can't sleep! Moi? Snore?  Anywoof, after my week with Mr. G, I shall spend a few days with Ms. R, #1's local English friend, and then I shall go to Ms. C's to spend a few days with my daughter Lily and that out-of-control girl, Leonie. This is how things generally go over there:





Those two girls pick on me, but it's all in good fun!

We also have a guest woofie today. Momo had to go to Dr. C's yesterday to get his booster shots and Dr. C has a new puppy! She is an old style German shepherd and her name is Asima. She is only four months old and she is cute as a button:



13 comments:

  1. that is such a sweet girl at your vet..... we think we go to your vet from now on ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ollie snore! Can't be. And I love the cute black puppy face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So each of you has a vacation plan. I suspect you, Ollie, will have a wonderful time visiting around. Especially with "the girls." Dr C's puppy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much PRECIOUS here today, fun with friends and visits with puppies, OH MY! so much PHUN.. I think you will enjoy moving from place to place. you must snore really loudly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made my #1 let me over here before shutting down the laptop and getting ready for her GKP day -

    OH MY!

    Woofie fun!!

    NAM - Merdie - used to be noisy like that !!!

    Have a great time Ollie!

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you will have lots of fun visiting and staying with all your friends while #1 is away, Ollie. Asima sure is a cutie. We've never seen a GSD with that coloring, but her face is unmistakably that of a GSD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pup looks very sweet. I think you will have a great time staying at your different places, Ollie.
    I hope #1 has a great time too. I wish we could have met up again, but maybe another time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Java Bean: "Yay dog pile wrestling! Can I come over and help?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Ollie! Really, dude?
    Asima is very cute, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You'll have a big time with everyone Ollie! That puppy gal is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ollie, I am sure you will have fun no matter who you say with while #1 is away :) It will be an adventure ;) Gee, Asima is mighty cute!
    Looks like you make friends wherever you go too !
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. My parents say I snore too but I have never heard it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dalton is a snorer, too!! You have company in that sleeping mode, BOL!

    We think you'll have a great time wherever you are staying!

    Asima is such a cute pup!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.