Tuesday 27 June 2023

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: Greetings, Dear Friends. #1 is in full prep mode for her departure on Thursday. We have no idea whether we will be posting whilst she is away, or with what frequency. We will do our best but will probably be quite limited in our commenting. Please forgive us! In the interim, I do have a few good pics for you for today, starting with this nice series of three shots:




#1 is particularly fond of the last shot showing off my green eyes.

As you can see, I remain serious about my dangle training:


Here is something a little unusual, though. I decided to investigate the fireplace:


But let me be honest. One of my favourite places remains right by #1's side when she is  at her computer:


There really is no better to place than next to those you love. I am going to miss #1, even though Mr. G will look after us beautifully, as he always does.


16 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, Tama!!
    You'll all be in good hands with Mr G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we wish your #1 a good time and to you tooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. every cat needs a laptop pillow. MOL.. love love your green eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Queen Tama! Yes, your green eyes are quite stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do have beautiful eyes, Tama-Chan. Of course you will miss #1, but you all will be well looked after while she is away.
    I will be away soon after so probably won't be commenting. I have scheduled posts though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gravity means nothing to you, does it, Tama-Chan?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all such beautiful pictures of you, but we love seeing your beautiful green eyes the most. We hope #1 has a good trip and we know Mr. G will take great care of all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tama, those are pawsome shots and you look so lovely!! You do have beautiful eyes too! While I am sure you will miss #1. it is good that you have Mr G!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tama, you should have enough experience from #1 to do all the posts while she's having a lovely trip. Mr. G will help lift the 'puter lid, I bet. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  10. book title....tama and the green eyed dangle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Charlee: "We always love seeing pictures of you and your fluffy belly and your beautiful eyes, Tama-Chan!"
    Chaplin: "We hope #1 has a good trip!"

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so darn pretty sweet Tama and I know you'll sure miss #1.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Safe travels to # 1 ! We know you and the rest of the menage will hold the fort ably !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Purry nice!

    Of course, you MIGHT want to be ready to do some danglin' trainin' -

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - I will think of you each time I have one of my Hazel box items from Kerri - I think NAK would have said something about soft treats - but those treats just might have MEOWED!




    ReplyDelete
  15. Tama-Chan, your green eyes are amazing! Safe travels to #1.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.