Thursday 1 June 2023

Thankful Thursday

 

Vidock: Handsome neighs, EveryFriend. The Big V posting remotely from my new digs in Normandy! Yesterday, a nice gentleman and a nice young lady arrived to say hello.


Then the gentleman, Mr. B, put my headcollar on me:


And led me outside:


The young lady, Ms. A, seems so nice. She is going to be taking care of me!


I like her already!


The horse trailer was there and I hopped on:




It was a little over two hours to get to Mr. B's place and I got a nice cooling shower when I arrived!


And then I met the lady who will be my new working partner, Toscane. Isn't she a stunner?


I am thankful to #1 and to Mr. B for giving me this great opportunity and I will do my very best to make them proud of me!

15 comments:

  1. hi toscane! you two will be the attraction together... that is a perfect match :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely time, Vidock! It looks like Toscane is very pleased to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Bit V and the Big T are a perfect match. glad you like your new caregiver, have fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you will have a wonderful summer.
    When you are nose to nose with Toscane, we see a lovely heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seem to have had an easy journey to Normandy with caring Mr B and Ms A. Toscane is a perfect match. But, don't forget your girls at home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice spot you will be living in for a while.
    Lots of space and good loving quarters.
    Toscane is a lovely lady and I bet you two will work well together :) I look forward to seeing your progress :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on your big summer adventure, Vidock. We will all be waiting for your reports on how things are going. Your new partner looks like a great match for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lulu: "We know you will make everyone proud, Vidock!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should have a wonderful adventure this summer ! Happy neighs Big V !

    ReplyDelete
  10. That last shot is just TOO MUCH!

    Thanks for making ALL of US proud!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - Did you know groundhogs wag their tails at other groundhogs? We just watched the ones living out there do that - I was very interested in watching -

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vidock, I just know you’re going to impress everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Vidock, we're sure gonna miss you big guy, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mee-yow WOW! Yore settlin inn furry well Vidock....an all reddy impuressin THE Ladiess; 2 an 4 legged!! Toscane iss sure beeuteefull......Wee hope you have THE most furabuluss Summer there!
    ***nose bopss*** BellaDharma an {{{hugss}}} BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.