Thursday 29 June 2023

Thankful Thursday

 

Momo-Chan: It may seem strange to be doing a Thankful post on the day that #1 is leaving us for two weeks but there are always things to be thankful for. For example, I am thankful that #1 took me to see Dr. C yesterday even though I don't really like going places. She explained that I was getting my annual check-up and boosters, to make sure I am in good shape. I now weigh 5.25 kilos, which is about eleven and a half pounds. I did really well after my shots, by the way!



Benny: We are thankful that even though #1 will be away, we will be really well taken care of by Mr. G. and I'll still get to play with my bro, Momo, and enjoy the cat run!


And we are all thankful that she made sure we have plenty to eat whilst she is away:



Ollie: I have promised #1 that I will be a good boy, and I am thankful for the nice people who will after me when she is away, Mr. G, Ms. R and Ms. C.


Tama-Chan: Thankful? Harumph! I'll be counting the minutes until my #1 gets back.


Violette and Heloise: We are thankful in anticipation of more apples and carrots when she gets back!


As we mentioned before, we will probably both be posting and commenting intermittently over the next couple of weeks. Please bear with us!

PS:#1 here. I just wanted to clarify something concerning little Asima whom we featured in yesterday's post. She is an OLD German Shepherd, the ancestor of the modern German Shepherd that everyone knows. This is a working dog that has not been bred to look a certain way and does not have the sloping hind end so often see in GSDs. They can also be a variety of different colours. You can find out more about the breed here.

13 comments:

  1. You all had good thankfuls!!
    Well, Tama, she's just jealous she wasn't invited, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done little Momo! You and Benny look great in the cat run. Nice thankful expressions from all of you, well, most of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a good thing to not just breed dogs for a "look". And it was a handsome dog. Tama, you hang in there until #1 comes home, she is counting on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing like being prepared, it is good to know you are all going to be well fed and cared for. have a good trip #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paw up for you, Momo ! You are very brave
    😸🐾🐾 paw up for you
    Xox
    Puddy boy

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as the meals keep coming, y'all will be okay until #1 returns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlee: "Momo-Chan! Wow, eleven and a half pounds? You are even bigger than Chaplin! Hmm, can I hire you to come be my bodyguard ... ?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very impressed that you didn't need to be held for your shots, Momo. You have grown into a big boy! Lots of thankfuls from all of you, minus one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad that Vet trip is over and y'all have such good caretakers. Tama sweetie, #1 will be missing you too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are thankful for all of you - even Licorice and Marshmallow!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - we SO know what #1 meant my #1 makes THAT face when she sees GSD's that look like they have hip dysplasia already

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are all great things to be thankful for. We have our paws crossed that #1 has a great trip and comes home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mee-yow have a safe journey #1 an come home soon! Momo you did GRATE at THE Vet'ss!!! An wee so happy you have not 1, not 2 butt 3 SLAVESS ummm Care Giverss to help all of youss' Lookin furabuluss efurryone!!!
    ***nose rubss*** BellaDharma an {{{huggiess}}} BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.