Thursday 22 June 2023

Thankful Thursday with Momo-Chan

 

Momo-Chan: Since my bro, Benny, did it last week, I asked  #1 if it would be OK for me to do the thankful post this week. She said yes, especially that she took a couple of really nice pics of me a couple of days ago. Can you see why she calls me her blue-eyed boy?



The funny thing, of course, is that I don't have blue eyes! She's wondering whether it was the blue from the toy that reflected in them.

I am thankful for my two wonderful brothers, Benny and Ollie:



I am so lucky to have great brothers to play and hang out with!



And #1 says that we will have another brother to play with soon! I can't wait!


13 comments:

  1. brothers are a good thing... sometimes ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes do look blue! It is nice to have brothers to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think you'll be an awesome and pawsome trio of boycats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking it is the reflection. now I am wondering if there are any cats with blue eyes. in the world I mean. ya for a 3 cat house

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful you did not get lost in the forest last week, Momo. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great life for a Marshmallow!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - we had some very nice rain - a bit more in store for today - in fact, we hear it again now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Momo-Chan, you are a marshmallow puffball!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlee: "Look at that saddle! We could play giddy-up horsey on it!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. You boys are lucky to have each other to play with. We can't wait to meet your new brother.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun you are having with your bro's Momo Chan! Can't wait to meet the new one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Momo, you have gorgeous blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those were all wonderful thankfuls Momo, you are a very lucky and handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Siblings are great. No matter how you got your blue eyes they will get you out of a lot of trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.