Tuesday 11 April 2023

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: I confess that I am a little discombobulated. I can't believe it's my turn again already. Maybe it's because yesterday was a holiday here! Anypaw, I don't really feel ready and need to see if I have anything suitable for the post.

It's now grey and rainy, and will remain this way all week, but we had some lovely sunpuddles before, and # managed to get some nice pics of me sunbathing:





In this next one, "little" Momo is helping himself to some of my leftovers as I bask in the sun. That's OK, I guess. He is a sweet boy. He reminds me a little of Blue Boy Genji. although he is twice the size!


And that's about it for today's offerings. I can't wait for the sun to come back!

13 comments:

  1. we have such ug-weather too... but hey today the garbage guys will come, so we have some entertainment,....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you got some sun puddles. The weather forecast is horrible for this week. I hope it soon improves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very lovely Tama-Chan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tama, nice of you to share with Momo. But how could you even think of getting out of that sun to chase even a mouse, mol. You get the rain this week and I get the sun. I suppose they both just circle the globe. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look comfy Tama. We are getting sun too! It feels so nice and warm on my body :)
    I am glad Momo is good to you. He is pretty impressive with all those floofy furs.
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. NAK always felt that if it fits, it ships!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you Mr sunshine beams for going where you need to be, follow those sunbeams, warm and they become you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pop over here Miss Tama, I have lots of sun, warms and open windows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're having a week of sunshine and above normal temps, so you are welcome to come visit us, Tama-Chan. Usually we're the ones with the grey and gloomy weather.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tama-Chan, just do it your way...no pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOu look most beautiful and so content and happy sweet Tama!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Even though you weren't prepared you produced a beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great, Tama. At least Momo got your leftovers and not the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.