Tuesday 18 April 2023

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: How are you all doing? We have bluebells all over our garden and lots of other wild flowers too. It is all very pretty. I quite like to sit at the window in the kitchen and look outside. We had pretty nasty weather most of last week, but the forecast for this week is quite nice, with plenty of sunpuddles.

Look at this nice close-up portrait #1 took of me. She says my green eyes look amazing!


She also managed to get some good shots of me when I was trying out various upward dangles:




It looks like everyone is getting into dangling these days but I was of course among the first! Did you see the photo of that Benny yesterday with his claws out dangle? Typical!!!

I shall close off with this one of #1 giving me wonderful brushies:


I hope you all have a lovely day!

11 comments:

  1. Us boys have never had a girl kitty in our home but we agree that you are very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love your dangles.. and we hope for a good springtime...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful close up of you. You are very good at dangling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tama-Chan, from one green eyed kitty to another, I love your close up. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tama-Chan, your close up made me think of Celestial Paddy O'Malley, who had eyes the color of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lovely day too Tama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your green eyes are SO beautiful! Happy Tuesday Tama-chan and family! Juno

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty girl, thanks for all the lovely poses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a beautiful close-up portrait of you, Tama-Chan. You are the queen of upward dangles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always look so beautiful sweet Tama and those eyes, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Queen has spoken!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - my favorite day is oh so close!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.