Monday 10 April 2023

Manly Monday

 

Momo-Chan: Welcome to one of my favourite days of the week, Manly Monday. Now tat I am one year old, #1 says I qualify as a mancat! To start with, here is a nice pic of me and my bro, Benny, listening attentively to #1:


And one of me in my hammick on the upstairs landing:


#1 managed to get this one of Benny with his eyes wide open!


Mr. G took this fun one of Ollie with a mouthful of toys!



And lastly for this week, we have a nice profile shot of The Big V:


Have a great week, friends!

13 comments:

  1. have a super week too.... we love the toy-ollie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely manly shots of everyone. How many toys can you get in your mouth, Ollie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Momo-Chan with Manly Monday.
    We are the proud, manly, Island Chans, wishing you lots of sunshine and happy days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Momo, could Ollie have gotten in one more toy!?!
    You look floofy lovely and Benny had handsome eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Profile and laughing out loud over the Ollie Mouthful. You two look so sweet together listening to your mama...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, gents! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much glorious manly-ness! Yes, indeed, Ollie has a mouthful...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gotta say, this is one of our favorites for the week too, we look forward to seeing you guys. Of course please tell sweet Tama we look forward to her posts too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You boys are all looking great today. That sure is a mouthful of toys, Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a man (yeah)
    I spell M
    A, cat
    N
    That represent man

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a bunch of HUNKS!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - quite the toy collection - all in ONE spot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The boys light up on Monday !
    Me is a boy too =^x^=
    Happy Monday guy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.