Wednesday 10 March 2021

Wordy Wordless Wednesday

 

#1 here. We have collectively decided that we will feature Genji as much possible during this time. We finally received the aloe vera gel and probiotics yesterday morning and started administering them. He really didn't like the consistency of the aloe vera gel on the first try, so I diluted it with two parts water for the second, and that went down much more easily. The pics are from yesterday


He did venture out into the cat run a little, which was good to see, but he has lost an awful lot of muscle mass.


We will continue to fight the good fight as long as we can.

14 comments:

  1. we send power to you and hugs to your best boy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will continue to send lots of positive energy to dear Genji <3
    Purrs, Julie and Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers and purrs to dear Genji.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We see Genji with a smile in our heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. genji...do yoo like peenut buttah?? I lubz me sum peenut buttah

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll be right here cheering you on Genji and sending purrs too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, You are so loved, Genji. Hang in there; everyone is pawyering, purring and yes, even woofing for you!

    ((((( ♥ )))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dear boy. I do hope the aloe vera helps him and I send him my love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope the aloe vera and probiotics are helpful. Meanwhile, I'm still purring lots for Genji.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling Genji. I am very sad for you. I remember all the time you have been there making #1 so happy. I hope the aloe vera helps somehow. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Genji, won't you please eat up a big bowl of food for all of us?

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love you, Genji. Keep fighting - we are all here for you.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are keeping our paws crossed for you Genji.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We're sending hugs and warm thoughts for you, dear Gengi. Let's hope the aloe and probiotics help.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.