Thursday 11 March 2021

Thankful Thursday

 

Ollie: Woof Woof, everyone, Ollie here! I won't deny that it's been tough around here, with little Genji being so unwell. It's been a couple of days since he started taking the aloe vera, and it seems to be helping him a little. We read that it would take at least a week to kick in properly, so all paws crossed.

It's raining today and the forecast is for more rain the next few days, but we had a really nice few days, and #1 and I got to spend some time in the big field. I am thankful that I have big fields to romp in right next to the house!




#1 keeps saying that she's afraid I'll trip over my tongue. I have no idea what she's talking about!

And, as you know, I am always thankful for my friends. Here are a couple of pics of me and Noelle:






9 comments:

  1. we hope so much that the aloe vera can help your best boy... hugs and pawsitive thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second photo of Ollie...until I zoomed in, I thought be had a ball in his mouth🤣🤣 Nope, just a huge tongue!! Lorine of the Island 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a fun guy Ollie! We're all sending purrs to your Brother Genji!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure look like you're having lots of fun romping in your field and playing with Noelle. Walter has a super long tongue too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a wayward tongue, Ollie! I continue with the good thoughts for Genji.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We cross our paws for Genji. It's nice to see you're having lots of fun in your field and with your pals ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have our claws crossed and our purrayers going for Genji! And you have a terrific tongue! Poor Cinnamon got burrs all over her yesterday out romping in the fields. It took Mom over an hour and a half to get them off her belly and her legs. She did NOT like it very much bet she was a good grrl and got ice cream with smoked salmon sprinkles as a treat. Us cats were a little miffed that we did not! Have a marvellously happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always great to see you romping around, Ollie. Paws crossed the aloe vera helps with Genji.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.