Thursday 14 February 2019

Thankful Thursday


Da Beebs: Mee-Yow, everyone! Your favourite drop-dead gorgeous Aby here... I wanted to say a huge thank you for all the good wishes, crossed paws, purrs and the rest from all of you. I have been felling the love!


Today marks one week since I began my two antibiotics, so just three more weeks to go! It took some time but #1 finally has figured how to give them to me with minimal angst on both sides. Phew! She is also continuing to give me the stuff that settles my stomach twice a day, so I have been eating better. She is always looking for delicious things to offer me. 

She also wanted you to know that I have started sleeping under the covers with her again, after not doing so for several weeks, and she is very thankful for that! She loves it when I am there!

I am still working on getting used to the little terror...


My Mama Tama keeps a close eye on what I eat:


I hang out with my bro, Da Genj, especially when there are sunpuddles:


I am working really hard to get better and am so very thankful for your support:


Oh, and Happy Valentines Day, everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Bibi-chan, you are still much too skinny, so eat up, sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Valentine's Day, to all at The Poupounette!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad to hear you are getting better, Bibi! I'm continuing to send lots of healing purrs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just keep on doing whatever you are doing, Bibi, and get better. We know that would mean the world to #1.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're glad to hear you're feeling better, Bibi ! Please keep eating, you're still too skinny. Happy Valentine's Day ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour Bibi,
    Je suis super contente que tu ai l'air d'aller mieux.
    Tu as une petite mine un peu émaciée, mais ça va passer. Tu as juste besoin de grossir un peu.
    Surtout continues comme ça.
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for feeling some better, now finish up that task. We sending non-stop purrs and prayers to you. Happy Valentine's Day from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentines Day! Glad you are doing better Beebs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We qare so glad to hear that you are doing better. Keep up the good work Beebs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.