Saturday 6 June 2009

Sei-Chan on Saturday!

Sei-Chan: Hello everybody! It's my day of the week again and I have lots  to tell you about. First of all, I now have my very own Catster page! I hope that many of you will become my friends on Catster as well as on the blog! You will find the icon on the left hand-side of this page, just under Tama-Chan's.

It has been a good week with great weather and the fine open windows that go with it. I followed my sister Tama-Chan in trying an "escapista" trick out of the skylight but I didn't get anywhere either. It's SO frustrating!



So I decided to hang out on the kitty condo instead



and even spent some time giving serious thought to the matter (I have been khlosely studying my friend Khyra's Khrossed Paws technique!):



Talking of serious matters, we have been very remiss in thanking our friends for all the wonderful awards they sent our way, and I have been given that task today. Firsly, thank you, Nessa, for this:




I am supposed to list 7 things I love, so here goes:

1- My family

2- Pouncing on Tama-Chan

3- Having Tama-Chan groom me

4- Cuddles from Tommy

5- Playing!

6- Napping on the Boogie Mat in front of the Mac

7- Trying out new foods

With this award as with the ones that follow, we would like to offer it up to all of our wonderful blogging friends!

Our friends over at The TN Bull Terror,  House of Cats, Misadventures of me  all gave us the International Blogger Award. This makes it the second, third and fourth times we have received this award. Thank you all!



#1 and Uncle U were very busy yesterday, whacking at trees and dragging stuff around, after coming back from the store with lots of "equipment." We think this may be connected with the cat run. By the way, for those of you not familiar with the expression, a cat run is an outdoor enclosure in which indoor kitties can enjoy a little bit of nature.

Have a great weekend, everyone!



12 comments:

  1. We have so much in common, Sei-Chan. I love having Tama-Chan groom me, too (well, I love dreaming about it)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will be you buddy on catster - we are no dogster

    great pics - and beautiful crossed paws

    woodrow sweetie mj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes: the khrossed paws! Furry nice!

    I'm not sure woo are khomfy enough in one of those shots!

    Khongrats on the awards!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cat run? How cool is THAT! Yer Uncle must be a pretty cool dude!!

    Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, we can't wait to see your cat run. You are looking very elegant with your khrossed paws, Sei-chan.

    Purrs,
    9 and Chani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for the awards!
    Sei Chan we cannot imagine you can rest for long.
    We cannot wait to see the two sisters running in the cat run.

    ViVi & AB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the awards!

    We've never heard of a cat run - we're really looking forward to seeing photos of that! Maybe I could get one built here and leave Tinkerbell in it permanently!!

    lots of woofs
    Clive

    - love the crossed paws photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We will have to go sign up to be your friends on Catster. We just got pages not so long ago so we'll head over there now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking furword to seeing you's run!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sei-Chan, your cuteness overwhelms us - keep those photos coming.

    Tail wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  11. We LOVE the photo of you in your kitty condo. What a glamour:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sei-Chan you are the kyootest little thing, although you seem to be growing like crazy!

    We are very interested in your cat run, because Mom isn't letting us Outside as much as she used to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.