Tuesday 3 February 2009

Tama-Chan Tuesday

Tama-Chan: When we woke up this morning, there was heavy fog which made the snowy landscape look pretty spooky, but it lifted and it's now gloriously sunny. #1 said that sunshine is the best possible setting for taking pictures of me. This is one of her favourites:



We have some thanking to do today as a couple of our friends have given us awards. So, thank you both to ASTA and to Coco and her gang over at Curlz and Swirlz for this lovely award. 


We have received this award before and passed it on, but would like to share it this time with some new friends, Sophie and Elora at Finding Sirius, Peanut Butter of Peanut Butter and Jenny, and Misha at The World According to Misha.

Now, I need to ask for your help with something. Our #1 is a bit down in the dumps as yesterday marked one month since Sen-Chan went to the Bridge and he is not getting  many votes for the Best Fur Sibling of the Year award. We know that a lot of our good friends are also taking part, but if you haven't voted yet, and remember Sen-Chan fondly, could you go and cast a vote for him, and perhaps tell your friends? Thanks! Here is a nice photo of him to remember him by:


Sen-Chan, our brother.

23 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! Tama-Chan, that is a wonderful picture of you. The sunshine really brings out the beautiful color of your fur. I placed my vote for Sen-Chan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reminder Tama-Chan, we went to vote today.
    Nose kisses to #1 to make her feel better.
    Bolo
    http://peiinthelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for the award!
    Tama Chan is really sweet playing like an oriental princess....
    And don't forget to vote to Sen Chan

    ViVi & AB

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice that the sun is out, Tama-Chan, you really do look golden and beautiful in the light. Thanks for the reminder, we went and voted for Sen-Chan. Give your mum a nose kissy from us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your award..and please know, we -all the little creatures from the garden-voted for the great Sen-Chan. We often speak of him ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tama-chan I bet if your #1 looked at the onesies I've been designing with Mummy, Ramses & Isis she'd perk up a bit! ;) They're for Marie's Mom's soon to arrive Blurpy girl...

    We're all voting for Sen-Chan! :)

    Purrs,
    Tigmut'hep
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such an adorable picture of you sweetie! We hope Sen Chan wins, Latte voted for him yesterday!

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful in the natural sunshines!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice pictures. We love sunshine too! Olivia sometimes get caught by a sun beam. She almost melts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the award!

    I voted for Sen-Chan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We voted for Sen-Chan!

    The sunshines look good on you, Tama-Chan!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to your award!
    I´m glad to read that you got sunshine today. Tama-Chan you looks good in the sunbeam!

    I´m off to vote Sen-chan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tama-Chan, that is a cute picture of you!

    We're headed over to vote. Please give #1 lots of cuddles for us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We've cast our vote for Sen-Chan - hopefully, they'll count one vote for Mica and another for me.

    Do you still have snow on the ground? We got some today but not enough to play in...especially since Mommy took me to the groomers today.

    Looks beautiful though...

    Your pals,

    Petey and Mica

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for your vote in my contest! What a terrific friend.

    And please tell Sen-Chan I just voted for the most cuddly kitty ever!

    Your pal,
    Fenway

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yoo gots our votes! TT wud has wanted it dat way.

    Yer furs are very shiney ruddy red in yer piccy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We just voted for Sen-Chan!!

    We will purr that he will win.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi Tama-Chan, we went over and voted for Sen Chan. we wish we could vote once for each of us, but those darn rules won't let us. we don't want #1 to be sad.

    you do look handsome in the sunshine. you are a glowing kitty.

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your award! I just cast my vote for Sen-Chan.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on your award:)
    I hope Sen-Chan will win, too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful photo of you Tama-Chan. Congratulations on your award, which you really deserve.

    I voted for Sen-Chan before but I'm going back to see if I can get away with voting again, heh heh:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. P.S. That's odd, I thought I'd voted but I couldn't see my vote there, so I've voted now. I'm wondering if I'm ineligible because I'm a bean.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.