Friday 20 December 2013

Vidock and Violette Vendredi


Vidock: Studly Neighs, Friends Everywhere! How are you all? Are your humans still sane less than a week before Chrishorse? I am doing GREAT! I am out of jail and back in my field, and I have been working with great application. I think my teacher really likes me. This afternoon, he spent a long time explaining to #1 how utterly beautiful my head was!!! Of course, she already knew that, but in case any of you are in any doubt, here it is:


Here I am at work:


And here is a fun photo of me working on my canter with Mr.C (he's the owner of the place I am stabled at):


I lost a shoe yesterday. The farrier needs to come soon to trim my hooves and re-shoe me. I thought you might like an idea of the size of my feet, though. Here is the shoe I lost and #1's hand:



Violette: Pretty Neighs, Dear Friends! Do you know what you're getting for Christmas? I suspect I shall be getting something...purple!!! Oh, and #1 has been in discussions about my next big outing! It's not until the end of May but it will be at the big medieval festival in our town! We are both very excited about it!

In the interim, I am always very excited at the prospect of my treat bucket!


#1 says it's really cute the way I always go straight up to the barrier when I see her coming, and almost stick my head in my head collar! But I know what's coming. A good groom and then a treat bucket. That's the life!


The other day, #1 took some close-ups, starting with my back. She says I just have the most beautiful back…


And then she took this close-up of my eye. She says I have loveliest eyelashes…


Have a great weekend, Every Friend!

14 comments:

  1. Vidock, you are indeed very handsome and we love seeing you working in the ring!! Oh,and such big feets :o
    Violette you are so pretty.We like your long eyelashes! So does Mom, she is jealous,heehee
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure,Tiger and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photograph of Violette's back is beautiful! And Vidock we knew you would return to your sweet self sooner rather than later! :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Vidock that your schooling will continue. Yes those eyelashes are something to see Violette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tu es absolument magnifique Vidock ... aux grands pieds.
    Violette aussi est jolie. Et la photo amusante avec le bouquet d'arbre sur le dos. Un dos bien droit.
    Bonne soirée.
    Nat à Chat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Vidock, the only one of your feet is almost so big as a single kitty ! You're really impressive when you're working on the ring. Impressive, so are too the beautiful long eyelashes of Violette. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Violette, I know a lot of female humans that would be envious of your long eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful eyelashes. I am jealous! Could we see a video of you galloping
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to know you are out of jail Vidock. You do have a handsome head.
    You have lovely eyelashes Violette. Treats are always welcome whether they be in a bucket or a packet. I think I prefer the treats in a packet though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vidock, I knew you would win them over and yes indeed, you have a handsome head. Well set and just so powerful looking as well as studly handsomeness! Violette I recall mom and I commented on those gorgeous lashes a few blogs ago. Now that we see them close up..oh my goodness! WHAT a beautiful girl you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vidock, you are so very handsome and manly - we love watching you work on your training. And Violette, so pretty you are. Bet you will be all decked out in your finery for that medieval festival.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. And we thought Ambrose had big feet! Glad to hear that your training is going so well Vidock. Barbara is extremely jealous of Violette's eyelashes. The are lovely.

    Your friends,
    Niamh & Ambrose

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yous two is just the bestest looking!
    Me hopes yous gets many Christmas treats!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMC!! Such beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.