Monday 23 December 2013

Merry Manly Monday!


Vidock: Studly Neighs, Every Friend! I have been a really good boy recently, and so I get to go first this week! The other day, after my work session, my teacher and I went on a quick walk up the lane and back. He says I shall soon be ready to go to the woods!


I am continuing to make great progress on all fronts:


And I work hard, whatever the weather. Here is a shot of me taken yesterday, when there were sheets of rain coming down!


I was a pretty wet boy by the end of it (as was my teacher, and #1 who had to stand out there, watching me!)



Tom: As you can gather from the Big V's photos, we have not been getting any snow over here. When it comes to our walks, #1 and I try to  find times when we can go out between the raindrops.

I am ready, #1!



Life is good!


Last week, I had a great time when my pals Jim and Lad came to visit. Lad is retired, but "red" Jim is a champion sheepdog, and he has the most amazing floofy tail!




Da Beebs: Whilst we were entertaining, I was very helpful in assisting #1 with table setting and decorating…



Occasionally, #1 even serves me my meal within view of the tree!



Da Genj and I have been wondering what we might be getting for Christmas…



Genji: So here I am, last again. Sigh…

I have also been helping with the table:


All the while singing Christmas Carols…


Oh, and here is another pic from my photo shoot of last week:


Please note my feather!

16 comments:

  1. Great picture of Vidock out in the rain. What a good boy he was to do that. All you kitties and Tommy look like you are having one terrific time.Take care and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys will have such a great Christmas. we can see how excited you are from your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so jealous of the sunbeams you've got and hope you won't get the wind and rain from here.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely table setting by your beautiful tree. Our mum says dream seating arrangement would be human , cat x4, human, dog and the horses
    heads through an open window.
    That would be a dream Christmas
    come true!
    Poor Vidock. So wet. A nice towl rub and a nice warm blankie and you'll
    feel fine again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vidock that rain looks so chilly! Our snow is melting and the cold rain is now falling here too!
    Your home is looking very lovely and festive for the season.
    Merry Christmas to all of you :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You boys have all been quite busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vidock, you look super handsome, wet or dry!
    We wish you a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all look very festive and read for Santa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 0vidock, I am glad I am not like all you horses who have to go out in the rain. I much prefer to nap in front of the woodburner. Mum likes the photo in the heavy rain and says it is full of atmosphere. Da Beebs, you make a lovely table decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry Vidock, I don't know where that O came from.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are really good photos. The rain looks very chilly...it is good to have a warm place to go afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vidock,all that hard work is paying off. You look marvelous!!
    Tommy, we have snow,but today it is raining.That is sure to make a mess. heehee
    Beebs and Genji, we are sure #1 loves all of your help and singing ;)

    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure,Tiger and JJ
    and Angel Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  13. We hope Vidock got a good warm bath and dry off after his workout in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Big V you have a very dedicated teacher to work with you in that weather. Have a great Christmas.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a lot of rain that Vidock is riding in - but he looks so good there. Tommy, we know how much you love to run in the fields. Maybe you will get some snow for Christmas. And Bibi and Genji - we want to know how you are so fortunate to get to sit on the humans' table.

    Merry Christmas from all of us.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your house looks lovely! Beebs you make an excellent centerpiece on the table. Vidock we think you are very manly to train out in the rain! We, especially Niamh, would protest. Tommy we love to see you being all manly and handsome out in the fields. Stay dry and have a Merry Christmas.

    Your friends,
    Niamh & Ambrose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.