Here are the rules that go along with it:
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! "
Before I tell you all about me, here is a very honest-looking photo of me to put you in the mood:
So, here goes:
1) I am a real mummy's boy. I am always with my #1. Fortunately, she works at home, so that's possible, and when she goes out, she takes me with her as much as possible.
2) I love to chew! #1 complains that, sometimes, when we go out stick-throwing in the big field, I spend more time chewing on the sticks than running after them! But I never chew on shoes, slippers or the like!
3) I love everybody! People, other woofies, kitties - the lot! #1 knows she can take me anywhere!
4) Even though I am not yet 18 months old, I have heavy responsibilities at home with my kitten sister who has decided that I am her mum.... That's OK, because she loves cuddles and she is really sweet.
5) I do not walk well on the lead. #1 got a Halti harness with a control lead, to teach me, but we haven't started yet.
6) For a while, I was occasionally forgetting myself at night on the rug downstairs. #1 got really mad and now, we have morning inspection before going out first thing. I am so proud of myself, I lead her downstairs and strut around to show her... nothing!
7) When I come back in from playing outside, I am trained to lie down and wait for my paws to be wiped (and my belly scratched!)
8) I love catching the Frisbee and, lately, I have developed a passion for tennis balls thrown really far away with the Chuck-it
9) I never run off on my own. If #1 opens the door and lets me out, I sit just outside it, waiting for her
10) I love good food, such as my home-cooked lunches, which are mixed in with my Pro-Plan, but I am not treat-driven
Tama-Chan: Tommy says I have to do the list too, but I am only 6 months old so I am not sure there will be enough to tell. But, first a picture:
1) I am quite the acrobat! I can leap onto anything and off anything. Nothing is beyond my reach! And I can run as fast as the wind!
2) I love to play, especially with feathers. But Tommy likes to steal my toys and often, #1 has to rescue them from him, all slimy and disgusting.
3) I have the tiniest voice. #1 says that I sound like a tiny mouse...
4) The great love of my life is my brother Tommy. I love to purr for him and cuddle with him, and play with him too!
5) I love to eat. #1 prepares me wonderful meals. My favourites are chicken and all kinds of paté, and I just love yoghurt!
6) #1 calls me her "Poubelle Girl" which means "Garbage Girl" actually... We have a little container by the sink for "wet" stuff and I do like to fish around for any tidbits I might enjoy
7) I like to disappear sometimes, to sleep in quiet corners. Our house has lot of nooks and crannies, which is a lot of fun. But #1 always makes sure she knows where I am last thing at night, so I don't get locked up anywhere
8) I love to lie on my Boogie Mat in front of the computer screen, to help #1 with blogging and work, and of course catch the mousie on screen!
9) I move around quite a bit at night but my favourite sleeping place is under the covers, right up against #1
10) I am a little bit shy, although also very curious!
So, now you know everything. We would like to pass on this award to seven of our friends. We have noticed that this has mainly been circulating around woofie circles so far, so we will put emphasis on kitties: