Saturday 11 February 2023

Sei-Chan's Souvenir Saturday

 

Rainbow Sei: Hello, Dear Friends and greetings from us Rainbow gang. I can't believe it's Saturday again (it used to be "Seiturday" for those who did not know us when I was around). We do have a full line up of pics today.

Now, let me see what to start with... OK, here is a fun pic, although not terribly sharp, showing Ikkyu out in falling snow. He had managed to sneak out and #1 let him enjoy the snow for a bit. This was before we had our cat run.



Next is Yuu-Chan when he was still a very young thing and fit perfectly in that basket:


And whilst we're at it, I thought I would share a pic of myself when I was a young thing, showing off my exquisite pink pawpads:


Now let's go further back in time. Here is one of a very young Sen-Chan:


Next up is our Tommy. This one was taken not long after he came to Poupounette Central and still looked tiny on his L.L.Bean bed:


Going even younger with Da Beebs, seen here with his two brothers and one sister. Beebs is the one on the upper left:


This pic of Genji is more in tune with the season. There has been no snow at Popupounette Central yet this year.


We try to always include our Trav in these souvenir posts. Here he is, looking very pensive


Our last pic is of our beautiful Hotesse. #1 really loves this winter shot because you can also see Tommy in it!


Wishing you a peaceful Sunday full of snuggles.


12 comments:

  1. Precious memories, unseen angels
    Sent from somewhere to my soul
    How they linger, ever near me
    And the sacred past unfolds
    words from an old hymn that was my grandmothers favorite song, we sang it at her funeral. it popped in my head while viewing your precious memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWwwwww! Such a great visit from the Rainbow Bridge. Always nice to see you all and know that you are missed. Fine words from the hymn above from Mad Snapper too.
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's CATURDAY! Love the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are lovely. The last one with Hotesse would make a lovely Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet memories of all you angels. We haven't had much snow here this year either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful memories you shared this week! We love them all (although purrsonally, we are tired of snow). Thanks for sharing! Keep being awesome! Purrs Marvelous Marv

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet and some snowy memories!
    Trav looks like he's wearing a hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many smiles - with touches of tears -

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Oh Ollie - I am a MASSIVE shedder - my #1 is sure I have friends to The Khottage when she's not here - but it's all ME! I SOOOO surpass NAK for furpiles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those photos are delightful and priceless, the snow ones are something. Trav was a sweet one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy memories of dear friends. Sweet spot for sweet Sei.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lulu: "Always nice to see our friends who have gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Ikkyu in the snow looks like a little spotted fawn!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.