Monday 27 February 2023

Momo Monday!

 

Momo-Chan: Mioyez, Mioyez! I hereby announce that, exceptionally, #1 has agreed that today should be a Momo Monday! Why you may wonder? Well, there was quite a bit of interest in my sky hammock picture the other day, and I thought it would be nice to show you some more pictures as many of our current friends won't remember the hammocks from way back.

The sky hammocks (there are two) are located in #1's study. This room has not been used much lately as #1 is trying to save on heating bills and it's a big space. But, as you know, heat rises, so it's nice up there.

This is the view you get as you come up the stairs to the study:


As you can see, there are old oak beams in this space, so #1 was able to hang the hammocks over them. I like the blue hammock as I think I would get lost in the white one!

This is also a common sight that #1 see when she comes up the stairs:


And this when she holds her hands way up, standing on the floor of the study:


The hammock is great for many reasons, one of them being that I can look really cute in it!


Peek-a-Boo!


I hope you enjoyed my hammock tour! #1 says she is going to try and find some pictures of our Rainbow Gang using the hammocks for next Saturday's Souvenir post.

Have a great week, everyone!

19 comments:

  1. we love that place!! like living in a light house ;O) can you see spring from there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hammocks are great! You can see everything that is going on from up there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today shall be MARSHMALLOW RULES DAY!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie! NPR just had a great piece on a Falconer in Kansas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best place from which to watch over your house and you look fabulous in blue! Look forward to more hammock pictures of you and of Rainbow kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you do look totally cute in that blue hammock, and what a super idea to have them up high where the heat goes. also a use of wasted space that looks good but not much you can put up there. now I want to know how you get way up there so high, I don't see anything to climb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool, you would look cute anywhere Momo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure look cute hanging out in your hammock, Momo. We are confused as to how you get up to them as those pictures don't show a pathway for you to access them. Do you jump real high or is there something you jump from that's up high too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm jealous, my highest spot is in the tip top of the large clothes closet. I'm the kind of kitty who would go higher and higher if I could. Don't fall on #1 when you get down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh boy, Momo-Chan, I cannot show this to Da Boyz, otherwise they'll be overhead morning, noon and night! However, I will show it to The Hubby, and have him cook up some sort of hammock, because I think they are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Momo-chan and family! Love....love the idea of Momo Monday. It sounds pawsome! Your name make my mom smile since her first Cavalier was also Momo. Whoa! How do you get there, Momo-chan? You look really cute in the hammock and can't wait to see more photos of Rainbow gangs using the hammock! Have a great week! Juno xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That really is super cool, Maxwell and Macy would sure be there to join you. How do you get way up there?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to climb high too. I have a window hammock but would love to have yoors to nap in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Momo! I bet you have quite the view from up there! ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Charlee: "Highest cat wins! And it would be hard to get higher than that!"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mee-yow Momo Monday iss a winner with us!!! Yore so cute Momo! An look it you so high up....,an if wee had wood beemss liek that here; mee wuud bee hangin inn a hammick two ;) Enjoy yoreself mee frend!
    ~~~head rubss~~~BellaDharma~~~ an ((hugss)) BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, that sure is a great place to 'hangout' in!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.