Friday 24 February 2023

Family Friday

 

Benny: We always like to feature photos that show us as a loving family. It is important for us to be together and spend some, if not all time, each day, in total harmony!

I have loved hanging out with my bro, Ollie, since I first came to live at Poupounette Central:


And my little bro, Momo, often joins us:


And sometimes, quite exceptionally, we managed to get all of us kitties, including Queen Tama,  plus Ollie in the pic!


And here is a pic from earlier this week with, from left to right, Heloise, Violette and Vidock in the mist!


We are family!

11 comments:

  1. this is so WE!!! are family... we love that

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to see a loving family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pawsome pictures! You all get along so well and the snuggle pics are great! The family pic of the horses is purrfect too :) Yes, you are family!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many special family photo shots!

    Thanks for sharing the love!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - but I hear my #1 saying NAK would be saying MAIS NON!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlee: "The family that sleeps together keeps together, am I right?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all look so happy to be hanging out together, even the equines in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful family you are, we love seeing each of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a beautiful family and I would love to meet all of you. I like seeing all of you happy together in one big family

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.