Thursday 9 February 2023

Thankful Thursday

 

Momo: #1 keeps telling us that if we had the first idea of what is going on in the big wide world, we would make every day into a day of giving thanks. She herself is feeling rather thankless at the moment. She was supposed to go to Paris on Tuesday to finally see her ophthalmic surgeon again about her ongoing issues but had to postpone because there was a national rail strike. The appointment was rescheduled for yesterday but the strike continued and she still couldn't go, and the surgeon has not given her a new appointment date. She has been using bad words a lot

Anymeow, I know that I have so much to be thankful.  I love my home, my #1, my bros, and even Queen Tama. There is so much to keep me occupied here. I am a lucky boy in every way.

Here I am, shooting the breeze with my bro, Benny:


And then having a bath in the sun on my hammick:


#1 says that TOWCB, Genji, used to love to nap on this Peggy's Blankie. I think he came to visit me the other day!


I have been practising my dangles in the hope of impressing Queen Tama:


It's exhausting work, or maybe I should call it an arm and head dangle?


We hope that all of our friends also have many things to be thankful for today.


15 comments:

  1. Everywhere and everyone seems to be having strikes and it is most annoying. The only ones I support are the nurses because they went through so much with the pandemic. I hope #1 can soon see her ophthalmic surgeon. You are getting very good at your dangles, Momo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very frustrating for your #1
    Your dangles are looking great Momo. I hope The Queen is impressed!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of you are blessed to live in your home as the world you see, so is my Beau. Us Humans most fare forth into the world and it is a big fat MESS these days. especially when the mess interferes in your health issues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we hope you #1 can go to pawris soon and the strike is over. btw: today dog sweaters at lidl for 7 bucks.. ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purrs #1 will get another appointment soon!
    Momo, you look pawsome in every pose and it is easy to see you love life in your pawsome home!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a cutie, Momo. We love how Angel Genji came to visit you in his special spot. Our paws are crossed that #1 can get to her eye doctor soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlee: "Oh no, how frustrating that #1 hasn't been able to get to the eye doctor! We hope that strike gets resolved soon!"
    Chaplin: "So sweet of Angel Genji to pay you a visit, Momo. Could you feel him cuddling you?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Momo, you are a floof and a half!
    We empathize with #1 about getting a doctor's appointment; someone (me) has been working hard to get one for The Hubby, and have asked to be added to the cancellation list; if someone should leave an open spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, we hope the strike is over very soon ! Pawsome dangling, Momo ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am praying for the end of the strike so your mom can be seen and her problem corrected.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Momo, you are such an adorable dude! Poor #1 can't win with the eye schedule thing, we hope all gets resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Momo! You are are one hadsome mancat! I love it when Angel Nellie visits! Sometimes there is a rainbow on the hall rug! And we do hope that #1 can get to Paris and see the ophthalmologist. Its tough when there are things like strikes (here there are not enough Drs and Nurses and everything has incredibly long delays. Keep being awesome Momo! Purrs Marv

    ReplyDelete
  13. We hope #1 gets some good news soon -

    but in the meantime, we know Ollie is doing his best to entertain her - as is Marshmallow!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - eh?!?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Momo, you have much to be thankful for. I love the dangle…you do it well! ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pain when strikes interfere with important things like getting to see the doctor.
    Momo the sunlight makes you glow! And those little rainbows are so sweet to visit us betimes.
    You're getting good at dangles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.