Thursday 5 January 2023

Thankful Thursday With Benny

 

Benny: Meeeyoeuwggghhhhhhh, Everyone! I hope your year has gotten off to a good start! It has been pretty grey and rainy here and, on some days, #1 won't even let us out into the cat run, something for which I am not at all thankful!

All told, however, I am very thankful for my two great brothers! I love to hang out with woofie Ollie:


And I am thankful for my little bro, Momo, and all the fun we have together!


I am also thankful for our Queen, Tama, although I am not sure she would be thankful for me... #1 keeps telling me that she would be a lot more thankful for me if I didn't act like a thug. Thug? Moi?



12 comments:

  1. I think you were rather a shock to the system for Queen Tama, but when Momo joined the family that seems to have helped a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thug? we don't think so. Momo seems to have changed everyones lives and also ours too. she is a friend to all and has brought much joy to your home and to us... love you ALL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special place to call HOME Benny!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all good things to be thankful for, Benny. We're thankful that we have each other to play with because it's been too rainy here to play outside, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lulu: "It's been raining almost non-stop for our new year, too! But we need it, so we can't complain!"
    Java Bean: "Well we can complain a little."
    Charlee: "Our Mama and Dada have roof work to be done and Dada says that must be why it keeps raining ..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE what your #1 said! That thuggishness is hard going down, Benny. Give it a little more thought. Queen Tama will notice immediately that you are easier to be around. And you M A Y become furriends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Benny, it's been cold and rainy and foggy here the past few days. I sure would like to see some sunshine. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  8. We may have blue skies, but it has been very cold here. At least it is warmer than it was right around Christmas Day. Even WE didn't want to be out very long. Hope you get some sunshine soon, Benny.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a blessed life Benny and it is so deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thug???? Naw Huh Benny yore too cute to bee a Thug!!!! An wee have same weather....no snow since that BEE storm with 6 feet of snow....it is rey an rainy...WTC iss happenin?!?! Stay warm an safe deer frendss....
    **nose bopss** BellaDharma an ((hugss)) BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.