Tuesday 17 January 2023

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: Hello, Dear Friends, and welcome to "Me-Day"! #1 tells me that some humans make something called New Year Resolutions (she doesn't). My resolutions are ongoing and, aside from getting the maximum amount of snuggle time with #1, revolve around continuing to improve my dangling and dancing. I shall be 15 next summer, and I cannot let myself go, even if I suffer a little from arthritis. 

So, this is how I have been starting the year:




I am happy to report that, even though he is growing fast, that little white ball of fluff is still fairly civilised, and I don't mind hanging out with him occasionally:


And that's all from me for today. We had a really bad storm, with high winds and lots of rain, the past couple of days, so we are taking it easy.

13 comments:

  1. oh are you watching windows tv? it's sometimes better than netflix, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always good to keep up your exercises, Tama. Are you both watching something exciting outside the window?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beau loves window TV also... Tama-Chan, you make my heart sing when I see you dangle, upside down, stretching...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful cat, and everything so colorful.

    My cats' new years resolutions: finally succeed in assassinating the vet, catch a load of mice, and drive their human crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice to see that you enjoy some Marshmallow time!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - sorry about the storms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tama, all the dancing and dangling are bound to keep you in shape and your joints flexible :)
    Good to hear that Momo behaves around you too ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure know how to make the moves, Tama-Chan. It's nice of you to let Momo hang out with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Staying active is good for you, Tama. Of course, we all love the belly up positioning- very comfy, isn't it?

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look most comfy beautiful Tama and I'm glad Momo is polite around you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tama-Chan, especially love your curled tailio in that first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you haven't broken your resolution yet you are doing better than most.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good way to start and continue to do for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lulu: "Bumper beds are the best!"
    Java Bean: "Yeah, I have a favorite bumper bed! It's in the windowsill of the big bay window on the side of the house!"
    Charlee: "You know that bed is actually a cat bed, right?"
    Java Bean: "Ummm ... well, I fits, so I sits."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.