Monday 23 January 2023

Manly Monday

 

Benny: You know that #1 occasionally calls me a t-h-u-g, don't you? There are also some other epithets... Sniff.... I'm a good boy, really, I am! So, last time she said she was taking a photo of me for the blog, I posed very nicely:


Momo: I like to sit at the window and look at the outside. #1 got this nice pic of me:


Ollie: With the nicer weather, we've been spending more time outside and #1 has talen more good pics of me.


The Big V: And who's the fairest of them all? Do we even need to ask the question?


Have a great week, EveryFriend!


13 comments:

  1. that is super cute... we have some dry weather but oh ! so! cold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely boys!! Thug can't be too bad a label: the word hug is in it 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thug? You Benny? Surely not!
    Maybe you just play hard ;) You look so innocent with that bit of tongue tongue . MOL!
    I like all the other pictures of your siblings.
    Vidock looks so good in that lighting!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes you are the fairest of them all... Benny, we know you are NOT a thug! we have never seen you be that way. you do look innocent to me... Ollie you are looking so shiny and handsome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Benny, are you sticking out your tongue at #1?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You boys are all looking great. We couldn't really pick which one is "fairest of them all".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, stick that tongue out at #1, Benny.
    Really, she has the nerve.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all excellent shots of some excellent manly men! And Benny, my peep thinks the same of me! Keep being AWESOME! Purrs Marv

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, Benny, we don't think you are a thug, we think you are a sweetie!

    Nice manly images, all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Handsome boys all across the board!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such wonderful photos of all of you. Hey Benny, we believe you, we do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.