Tuesday 24 January 2023

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: Here we are again, Dear Friends! I did notice that that great big grey lump had the gall to style himself in yesterday's post as the fairest of them all. The nerve! Well, we know what's what, don't we?

As it has been so cold recently, #1 has put out an Alpaca throw that she inherited from her great-aunt, and I am finding it most delightful!




I have also been enjoying sunpuddles in my window seat and my Hammick:



And putting up with the youngsters:



At the moment, our life is quiet and quite pleasant!

10 comments:

  1. Quiet is good! Of course you are the fairest, Tama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You keep the braggart in his place Tama !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tama, you are the loveliest cat. Sweet and gentle too.
    However I must stick up a bit for black cats.
    Benny is young and learning and I am sure he respects your position as Queen :)
    You are the fairest and he is a typical young boy
    full of himself. MOL!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Willow loves when the mossy green sherpa thingie is on my feet - then she snuggles on it too

    H&K&W,
    Willow and Phyll
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure look pretty capturing some sunbeams sweet Tama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. # 3 pic of you in the warm blanket is my favorite. I agree that you are the fairest of them all, so shhhh, don't tell the big lump or the others that I said so. you look so sweet and cute and happy and WARM

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Alpaca throw is the perfect camouflage for you, Tama-Chan. We're glad everything is nice and peaceful for you lately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tama-Chan, I visited an alpaca farm a few years ago; what interesting creatures!
    I purchased a pair of fingerless gloves there, and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlee: "Tama-Chan, you have got some good camouflage going on that blanket! If I could do that, I could sleep without Chaplin coming around to bother me."
    Chaplin: "Too bad you can't!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.