Sunday 8 January 2023

Snuggles on Sunday

 

Tama-Chan: Welcome, Dear Friends, to our first proper SoS post of this new year. We have pics taken over the past couple of weeks to share. Let me start with some taken when Mr. G and family came to lunch after Christmas:

I really love #1's cousin, Mr. P, and do a lot of snuggling with him each time he visits. Here are a few from this time:




Mr. G took a couple of nice shots of #1 and Benny:



And Mr. G's Dad, Mr. R, photo-bombed one of them!


Our new year guests took this nice pic of #1 and Ollie:


And they took this cute one of #1 with Miss Violette!


And here is the obligatory one of Benny and Momo snuggling:


I shall leave with this sweet one of me and #1:



15 comments:

  1. wild clapping inside my head for each of these, they all are worthy of an awwwww! and make me feel happy browsing through them. if forced to pick a favorite it is the second one of mr P about to kiss you.. each photo today makes me feel joy to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great way to start my sunday
    such snuggle bugs you all are xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benny has become a real snuggle bug! Nice to see Violette getting #1 all to herself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to see everyone getting in on the snuggles and fun. A home (or field) is not a home without a companion and pals.
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooo! I love all the snuggle pics!
    Snuggles are such a fun thing to do and they make you feel good and happy inside! I live snuggling with mum :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. My #1 says we should have waited until later to visit - as all she wants to do now is NAP and SNUGGLE -

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie Glad your #1 got some barley - and I had mine get some more collar pics for you - AND it came from one of #1's favorite places TSC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all such great snuggle pictures. We love snuggling with our parents but don't snuggle with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has been good snuggling weather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those were such terrific snuggles and wonderful photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh! I don't know how you guys can out do yourselves! This week I think you guys have the ultimate snuggles! They are purrfect! And you added #1's cousin, Mr. P and Mr R! You guys rock! Keep being awesome. Purrs Marv

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great snuggles! I think the best snuggles come from visitors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charlee: "Chin skritches! Those are tough to beat!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.