Tuesday 10 January 2023

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: Hello, Everyone, and a hearty welcome to my day of the week! The other day, there I was, trying some new dangle moves, wondering if I could come up with a scratchdance routine...


I can see you're there with your camera, #1!


So you wanna see some really wild moves????


A little later, I was relaxing in one of the hammicks and wouldn't you know, a black shadow loomed over me...



Sigh...


Fortunately, #1 was there and it did not escalate. But I have added the event to my notes.


Till next week, then.


10 comments:

  1. a black shadow? ooh oh ooooh what was it ? ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have good moves. Maybe the Black Shadow just wanted to tell you he was impressed by them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beau says to tell you he is the master of seeing black shadows, he has a pawparzzi who stalks him. if he were there he could help you figure out what it was. we are both impressed with your strectches and rolls and dangles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some impressive back scratching moves, Tama-Chan. That shadow looked like it had a cat head shape on the top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some fancy moves sweet Tama and that last photo is totally precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those were quite the dance moves, Tama. We think the black shadow was taking notes so he could imitate you:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tama, Jo Jo agrees with you about brothers...purrticularly the young ones who loom...I guess I can be a bit of a pest...Purrs Marv

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.